Best junior golf clubs
Parents encourage children to play sports from an early age because it is one of the ways of children becoming elite players. Studies show that the earlier a child starts to train, the better he or she will get at that sport. That is why Olympic athletes begin to prepare when they are three years old. That is just an example, but it applies to many sports and activities. The same is with golf. The younger the kid, the better chances he or she has to play professional gold in his/her adolescence. And it all starts from a junior golf clubs set.
The first thing you really need to know is that just because you have just spent $1200 on a new set of golf clubs, that does not mean you have to pay the same amount on the set you buy for your kid. Think of it this way. You can keep that golf clubs set for 20 years if they can take it. Your kid, on the other hand, will outgrow the clubs in just a couple of years. I just wanted to make sure that you know that.
What are the benefits of playing golf from a young age?
Playing golf is mostly for people who are of a certain age. Adults, I mean. However, there are junior tournaments, and some of those kids are really good. Actually better than most adults. That is because children will always think that they have something to prove. Apart from that, there are real benefits from encouraging your kid to play junior golf. Here are some of them.
- Your child is more likely to play gold as an adult – golf is hard, I give you that, but if you teach your child to play it from a young age, he or she is far more likely to play the game in his/her adulthood. That is good why? Because golf is a relaxation sport. Very few people actually get angry because of a failed follow through. You do not even have to be that good at it. As long as you play the game and relaxes you, it is a win in my book and golf is worth it. Teach your child that, and you will give him the gift of relaxation.
- The child will have deep-rooted swing mechanics an increased focus on strategy – a gold swing requires a lot of hard work. Only people who play golf know that. On the outside, it would seem that it is easy, but the physics behind a swing alone makes some people quit. However, a child is known to catch on things a lot faster than adults, a golf swing makes no difference. With proper training and teaching, a child will learn the mechanics of a golf swing is a short period of time. Furthermore, once you teach a child that, he will never forget it because it will be imprinted in his muscle memory. It is like riding a bike. The analogy may not be accurate because riding a bike is far easier, but you get the point.
- Your child will learn patience and self-confidence – usually, children and patience do not go well in the same sentence. That is because a child does not have the ability to stand still. We all know why that is. But golf might change that because we all know how patient you need to be. Putting, especially, requires a lot of it. Self-Control as well. As for confidence, the child needs proper training and positive reinforcement. Otherwise, his performance will suffer.
What to consider when looking for the best junior golf clubs
If you are in the market for a set of junior golf clubs, my first advice is to buy a product that you get to analyze first. Never buy a random product because you may end up with the wrong one. That is why you should consider a few factors before you hit the buy button, and they are as follows.
As I said at the beginning of this article, it is never a good idea to invest a lot of money in junior golf clubs because your kid will outgrow them in just a couple of years. That means you will be right back here in two years, looking for a golf clubs for a different age group. Now, do you think it is a good idea to spend $500 on a junior golf clubs set? I didn’t think so.
The fit is an essential factor because it determines how well your child is going to play. The right fit will improve his game, which is why you need to pay very close attention to this. Junior golf clubs manufacturers have the habit of color coding their clubs to make the process of buying them more manageable. However, there are 4 methods you can fit your child:
- Age group – while it is not very accurate, it is the most common method of fitting children for clubs. You will see online clubs meant for children aged between 9 and 12 years old. If you want a perfect fit, I suggest another method.
- Height – while this way is far more accurate than the age group thing, it is still not the best way to do it.
- Using the services of a pro shop – this is by far the best method you can use to fit your child for a set of junior golf clubs. However, it will cost you more, and it is not worth it if your child is a beginner. Chances are he or she will get bored, as children often do, and you will be left with a hole in your wallet.
- Knuckle to ground measurement – if you want to avoid spending too much money, this is a compromise solution between the height method and the pro shop method. You can find a fitting table on many products you find online or in store.
When it comes to the quality of the junior golf clubs, we are talking about both weight and the lifespan of the clubs. Plus, you want your child to be comfortable with the set, so you need a lightweight metal. It is crucial for your kids swing. The shaft is the first thing you need to analyze. Graphite is the best material because it is light. The head is supposed to be made of titanium. A lightweight shaft, together with a heavy head make for a great swing.
What are the best junior golf clubs?
Now that you know how to buy junior golf clubs, you can go ahead and do it just do not buy a random product. At the same time, reading dome junior golf clubs reviews online could not hurt. The measurements are different in most cases, but at least you can learn about the quality of some of the products you are interested in. If none of that works for you, take a look at the three products I found to be of high-quality.
Tour Edge HT Max-J Junior Golf Set
The first product I came across and thought to myself that you get the best quality for its value is the one junior golf clubs set from Tour Edge. It is a beautifully made golf set, and it comes with a bag, which is always a plus. The price is not too high or too low, but I think it is worth the investment. It comes with a powerful driver (350cc), a very easy to hit iron, and a mallet-style putter that makes putting quite fun. I am sure your kid will enjoy it.
The golf set includes a titanium matrix driver with a 15-degree angle, a 7/8 iron, a putter and a stand bag. The driver also comes with a head cover. The stainless steel fairway woods, the hybrids, and the irons ensure a comfortable feel and excellent performance. You could say that this set in indeed unique. The low kick-point and the graphite shafts will help your child get the hang of swings pretty fast. Not to mention the comfort.
As for sizes, this set is coded by age. You can buy it for children from 3 to 5, 5 to 8 and 9 to 12. However, since you can see the measurements, I recommend that you use the knuckle to ground measurement system. It will give you the opportunity for a better fit. But overall, this is an excellent junior golf clubs set, and I am sure that your child will use it with pleasure.
Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set
This particular junior golf clubs set is meant for children with ages between 8 and 12. The fairway driver measures 37 inches, the hybrid is 34 inches, the 7 iron is 33, the 9 iron is 32 inches, and the putter is 29.5 inches in length. Use these measurements to fit your child with the knuckle to ground measurement. It will ensure a better fit.
The junior golf clubs set from Intech was designed so that your child can excel. The higher lofted clubs, together with the flexible shafts, are meant to help developing bodies to get their skills as high as possible. Not only tht your child will have an easy time lerning a diffiuclt sport, but he or she will have fun doing it.
The set included head covers for all clubs, and you also get a deluxe stand bag that features a 4-way top with a double carry strap. The graphite shafts ensure a comfortable use of the woods and irons. This product is available for both left-handed children, as well as for right-handed children. I can guarantee that your kid will enjoy this set as much as others have so far.
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy’s Golf Set with Bag
If you are looking for the lowest price, but you still want quality, then the junior golf clubs set from Orlimar may pique your interest. It may be the cheapest set on my list, but you will not notice the difference between this one and the one from Intech, for example. It comes in three available sizes for three different age groups (3 to 5, 5 to 8, and 9 to 12 years old.) Again, use the knuckle to ground measurement for a better fit.
The set from Orlimar includes a high-lofted driver, a perimeter-weighted 7 iron and wedge, a mallet putter with insert, and a retro head over. You also get a lightweight stand bag with a padded carry strap for comfortable transport. You may have noticed that the 9 iron is missing, but this set does not provide one.
As for the measurements, the driver is 34 inches in length, the 7 iron is 30.5 inches, the wedge is 28.5, and the putter is 28 inches long. You can use these for the fit. The shafts are not made of graphite this time, but they are made of flexible composites, which makes the clubs lightweight and easy to swing. If you would like, you can purchase the additionally available hybrid.
I think that no matter which set you buy, you and your child will be satisfied with the choice. If it were me who had to make the purchase, I would go with the Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set. It is an excellent product, it is made of high-quality materials, and it has all the clubs your child needs for an ideal start. I think it is one of the best junior golf clubs set you can find in this price range.
Teaching your child how to golf is something that you two can share. If he or she does not like, it is not the worst thing in the world. But what if your kid ends up loving it? You will have started a tradition that you will enjoy for the rest of your life. And as I said before, it all starts with the best junior golf clubs set. Click here to buy on Amazon
- Golf Clubs for Juniors for Dummies
- New Ideas Into Junior Golf Equipment Never Before Revealed
- What Everyone Is Saying About Golf Clubs for Children
- The Good, the Bad and Golf Clubs for Toddlers
- Who Else Wants to Learn About Girls Junior Golf Clubs?
- Taylormade Junior Golf Clubs Ideas
- Understanding Golf Clubs Junior
- The Key to Successful Childs Golf Clubs
- Finding Best Kids Golf Clubs on the Web
- The Key to Successful Golf Clubs for Teenager
- Productive Strategies for Junior Girls Golf Clubs That You Can Use Today
- What Experts Aren’t Saying About Used Junior Golf Clubs and What This Means For You
- Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Junior Golf Clubs for Sale Is Wrong and What You Should Know
- The Number One Article on Left Handed Junior Golf Clubs
- The Indisputable Reality About Kids Golf Bag That Nobody Is Telling You
- The Advantages of Callaway Junior Golf Clubs
- Most Noticeable Youth Golf Set
- The Hidden Gem of Boys Golf Clubs
- Choosing Good Golf Clubs Kids
- Definitions of Kids Golf Club Set
- The Argument About Ping Junior Golf Clubs
- Short Article Reveals the Undeniable Facts About Toddler Golf Set and How It Can Affect You
- A Startling Fact about Junior Golf Club Sets Uncovered
- The New Angle On Junior Golf Bag Just Released
- A Secret Weapon for Junior Golf Set
- Want to Know More About Girls Golf Clubs?
- A Guide to Junior Golf Sets
- What Is So Fascinating About Toddler Golf Clubs?
- The Definitive Strategy for Jr Golf Clubs
- The Hidden Truth About Childrens Golf Clubs
- What to Expect From Kids Golf Set?
- What Does Golf Clubs for Kids Mean?
- The Secret Truth About Youth Golf Clubs Exposed
- The Unexpected Truth About Junior Golf Clubs
- The Undeniable Truth About Kids Golf Clubs That No One Is Telling You